This is the venue information from the 2022 course. 2023 venue information not yet available.
The 2022 program offers participants two ways to attend. You can choose one of these two options when you register:
ATTEND VIRTUALLY/ONLINE: All sessions will be live streamed and support interactive, online Q&A with faculty, giving you the ability to get answers to your specific questions.
ATTEND IN PERSON in BOSTON, MA at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel:
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Our stylish contemporary guest rooms have spectacular views of the ocean and city as well as the top-class facilities you'd expect from a Renaissance hotel. Located in the heart of Boston's Seaport District, we are just steps from the best waterfront dining and popular attractions.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has reserved a block of discounted rooms for course participants.
Important to note:
- The number of discounted rooms is limited.
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The discounted room rate is only available until September 28, 2022, or when the block sells out, which typically happens well in advance of this date.
To reserve your room:
- Online: To reserve your room online, please use this dedicated reservation link.
- By phone: The best way to reserve your room is online (see above). If you need to call the hotel rather than using the dedicated link above to request a discounted room, please call the hotel at 1-617-338-4111. Be sure to specify that you are enrolled in the "Benson-Henry Institute Annual CME Conference 2022."